Player Development Format
- Ages 6 - 8
- Fewer players on the field means more touches on the ball and more involvement in the game, which helps develop more individual skill.
- The ratio of players to field size is designed to assist players with making the right kind of decisions and improving their awareness.
- Professional Coaching/Coach
- 6-8 Festivals in the Fall
- 6-8 Festivals in the Spring
For additional information please contact Mark Robertson [email protected]
MNJYSA Fall and Spring Festivals
- Spring festivals held on Saturdays for 6 weeks
- Games will typically run from 1pm to 4pm
- Teams will play 4 twenty minute 5 v 5 games
Click here for MNJYSA Spring Festival schedule.