Send report to Michelle Delia at [email protected] as soon as is feasible after your game.
Subject line: Week "X" "YOUR Team name" (Week letter should be week the game was originally scheduled for, NOT the week it was played)
The body of the email needs to include the following information:
1) Were you home or away?
2) The name of the Club and team you played
3) Goals scored by each team
4) Number of paid officials at the game
RE: Week B Blue Fire
Blue Fire 4 (away)
Hillsborough Cosmos 2
Please note that Michelle does not need an injury report unless it was not noted on the game card. If there was an UNREPORTED injury at your game, please also copy Sean Manns ([email protected]) on your score report.
Only send a score report to David Tarendash ([email protected]) if:
1) You were the home team and paid for the referees
2) There was an injury to a player
3) There was a card issued to either side
4) There was any other issue you wish to bring up with the league
Each coach is responsible for reporting the CORRECT score of their games using the PhoneItIn app. Scores should be added no later than Monday Midnight. Failure to do so will result in a 0-0 tie score.
To report any injuries please refer to the Injury reporting page for detailed instructions.
Additional Information for the curious
The MNJYSA system only allows me to see one week of games at a time. Listing the week letter and team name in the subject line allows us to:
1) More easily find the game
2) Easily retrieve a game report should the need arise
Reporting home or away also allows us to more easily find your game in the system.
Thank you all for your cooperation.