* For practices on grass fields, ALWAYS STAY OUT OF THE PENALTY AREAS!
* As a reminder, MNJYSA/INCYSL rules stipulate that if your home game is canceled due to weather you must inform your opponent the earlier of
* 3 hours before kickoff
* 10 AM of Game Day
Turf Field Rules:
The followiung rules must be followed by both teams. Please informyour opponents.
1. NO non-water drinks (Soda, Gatorade etc.) are permitted on the turf surface, bench areas included. (Sugar loaded drinks attract bees to the turf, which then form nests under the "rug").
2. NO food is permitted on the turf surface (Apparently turf fields make great ant hills).
3. NO Chewing Gum is permitted on the turf surface. (Like the carpet in your home, the only way to get gum out of turf field fibers is to cut it out, and, like your carpet, artificial turf does not grow back !!)
4. NO house pets of any kind are permitted on school property, including the Turf Field complex.
MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE WHATEVER FIELD YOU ARE PLAYING ON CLEANER THAN YOU FOUND IT!